ABOUT

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fabulous Finds: To the Flower Beds!




This time of year I am sooooo very excited to begin adding to my flower beds while admiring the collection of flowers I began last year!  I am all about adding interesting decor into the mix to add character to our landscaping.  I fell in love with anthropologie's garden pots, accessories, and outdoor decor!  The price doesn't agree with my wallet so I am thinking that I may just try to be creative and come up with my own versions of some of these pieces!  Day dream about these pieces in your garden... enjoy!
My favorite: Giraffes!
<3 these whimsy chairs!



Give the birdies in your neighborhood a 
beautiful home!
You can water your flowers or use 
this little fellow to perch on the porch rail
Store your favorite flowers in this cute little guy!

Have a blessed day!

xoxo Cassidy


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the visit to my blog and the most gracious comment you left. I'd like to try and entice you to follow me on my wedgit so I can just click on your avatar to pay a return visit rather than scroll through 100 blogs I have on my "favorites" on my toolbar.
    It's not essential at all to my following status on your wedgit...it would simply make it easier.
    May our God bless you richly and often.

    ReplyDelete