ABOUT

Monday, April 4, 2011

Dazzling Abodes: Wall Stencil & Decal Magic

I have been noticing a trend surfacing in etsy's home decor world.  The great thing about stenciling walls?  It lets you tap into your artistic abilities and it isn't as complicated as wallpaper to remove!  I don't know about you, but I have been there done that several times when I lived at my mom and dad's.  They had beautiful wallpaper but it was a pain to remove when it came time to revamp a room.  I love this alternative!  Bright and Beautiful!

damask-stencil


lotus stencil

scroll stencil

Photos courtesy of Cutting Edge Stencils
Resuable Wall Stencil Fun Ornamental Flower for DIY Wall Decor. More Artistic Than Wall Decals and Cheaper Than Wallpaper :)

Damask Wall Stencil Elegancia Allover Stencil for Easy Wall Decor

And you just CAN'T GO WRONG 
with decals as seen from Modern Decals used to create another world in perhaps a child's room!
The possibilities are endless!


monkey jungle decal - nursery - kids room - vinyl wall art - decal sticker

Baby Owl -- Kids Room -- Nursery -- Vinyl Wall Art Decal Sticker -- This Decal Applies in One Piece

Or hey...why not your living room if you fancy!
Birds on Branches - Modern Vinyl Wall Art Decal Stickers

I apologize for posting so late, it is hard to post in the mornings when I have to both sub and coach!  But I thank the Lord for the opportunity to work :)  I hope you have had a lovely day!  See you in the a.m.!
Cass xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Kids' rooms are the perfect place for a wall mural. Be creative and create the ultimate kids bedroom with a large flower wall graphics.

    ReplyDelete