ABOUT

Monday, March 28, 2011

Where Does Time Go?

My Front door :)

Hi whimzies, it feels like forever since I have blogged!  Can you believe we are entering the last week of March?  Geez Louise!  I have had a nice break from blogging, and though life is still hectic (5th week of revival, a death in the family, on top of the norms of daily life: cheering and subbing...) I plan to kick up the posts in The Radiant World of Whimz a notch.  

I really miss how happy it makes me to spend some time gathering beauties to share with you all...So hopefully I can stick to my new proposed schedule-
Mondays: Dazzling Abodes
Tuesdays: Fabulous Finds
Wednesdays: Magical Makes & My Fair Fido
Thursdays: Delectable Dishes
Friday: Whimz Gems

Have a Beautiful Monday, and check out the Dazzling Abodes post of the week below-
It is sure
to brighten your day!
xoxo Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment