ABOUT

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fabulous Finds: Get Ready For Spring Break!

Whether you are going away to the beach or cuddling up at home for a week- spring break is something that we ALL look forward to.  I am not in school this semester, but I do work at the school substituting when I am needed and at a gym that goes by the school's schedule...so needless to say: I am excited about this year's spring break!  We are planning to go to Panama City Beach in about one week and I just can't wait.  However, if that doesn't work out I will be just as content getting to enjoy my home for a week without anywhere to go.  I am ready to enjoy spring with out any distractions, how about you?  So in the spirit of spring break, I wanted to gather some fabulous handmade finds that could accompany you on your time off, wherever you may be!

adjustable ring crabyellow lemon shoulder wrapsea glass braceleteverything totepearly flopslinen lilac towelbirch bark candle holdersvintage wide brimmed canvas sun hatvintage 60s inspired mini

No comments:

Post a Comment