ABOUT

Friday, February 11, 2011

Photo of the Week & Weekly Recap


PHOTO OF THE WEEK:  Since reading "Safe Haven," by Nicholas Sparks- I have dreamed of a pretty bicycle with a basket of flowers!  I just love the whole idea...I think an old bike would make a great planter for spring and summer!  What do you think?  May be a future project...

WEEKLY RECAP
Monday:  
Open the Door to A Beautiful Week, Winter Mornings, Beauty & Birds Whimz Gems
Tuesday: 
Miss February 8th, Wild Fashion in Embellishing Fancies, Handsome Fidos in My Fair Fido
Wednesday: 
Whimzical Wednesday Valentine Countdown, Favorite Valentine Movies & Songs in Fabulous Finds, Valentine's Pizza in Delectable Dishes
Thursday: 
Have a Little Heart, Puppy Love in My Fair Fido, February & North Carolina
Today: 
Regis & Kelly Celebration, Photo of the Day, Letters-Hearts-Cards Oh My and how to in Dazzling Abodes

Hope you had a great week!  Now let's celebrate the weekend :)
See you Monday morning!
Cassidy


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassidy,
    I love love love the idea of a bike with flowers too! I saw it once on someones blog and I was in love with the idea. Her bike was painted all white with a basket of white flowers, so gorgeous!
    I love the pink bike with the tulips too.
    I would like to put one on my small front porch,
    cause I really can't put too much else out there and it would take up the empty space. I just might do it this spring, cause we have a bike I could use.
    Hope you are doing well hon,
    blessings, Nellie
    and
    Happy Valentines day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the idea of doing it on the porch! SO pretty! Thanks for stopping by Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete