ABOUT

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From The Desk of Penny: Day 2- Just Relax!

Good Morning again to The Radiant World of Whimz!
My pet mom (you may know her: Cassidy) took me for a lovely walk yesterday down by the pool.  I seen lots of birds but they didn't really want to play with me for some reason.  The sun is really hot here, I prefer the shade but my pet prefers the sun.  She must be crazy!  I really dislike that I get in trouble for barking.  I bark when I am sad, mad, happy, curious, excited...I could go on forever!  I just love to bark!  But NOOOOO I can't do it here, humph.  Any who...lets get on with Day 2 of my "Vay-cay."



Mom got me this really cool book for my nook in her and dad's office!
If only I could read...good thing I can look at pictures.


Ok whimzies, well I am signing off for the day...off to take a nap!









No comments:

Post a Comment