ABOUT

Monday, March 14, 2011

Girls Day Out

On Friday, my mom, sister, a good friend and I went to Marietta, Georgia for some much needed girl time.  Along with fab new hair cuts...we got to go in this amazing antique store called "Rustique."  I just HAD to share some of the beautiful things we came across...if you ever are going through this part of the US-make this a pit stop, you won't regret it!
Beautiful Antique Garden Accessories

Just look at this gazebo...WOW

Adorable Bird House

A Hidden Swan

My friend Krista-Beth and sister Clancy sitting
in a strange entry piece that we came across.

My mom, Kris, and sister pose under a perfect trellis for a Japanese Garden...
which I really want to do in my backyard one day...

Dear Bamboo Trellis, 
please stay put for about two more years. 
I will come back for you to live in North Carolina!
Love, 
      Cassidy

I fell in love with this blue bench...so much character!


This big beautiful window gave everything inside a natural glow


The animal lover in me couldn't pass these cutie vase holders up without
taking a picture!

The gazebo inside was breathtaking!


There is something about vintage keys that I adore...

I love the lion statue...

And last but my favorite part:
My dream garden accessory...my beloved giraffe
Maybe one day but it might look kind of strange in a yard in the
middle of North Carolina

Have a great week,
Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassidy,
    Looks like you, Mom, sister and friend all had a delightful time. Any type of store with things for the home is just sooo much fun!! They do have a lot of pretties don't they, bet it would be a fun place.
    So glad yall had such a fun day out, girly days just have to be sometimes!! I miss that my daughter and I can't hang out in the daytime together anymore since she graduated cause she now works full time in the daytime, course, we still get to see her at least once a week or so, but we don't have alone time which was such fun.
    Such is life!! Just happy I get to see her!
    that is the main thing.

    Thanks so much for dropping by this weekend and for your precious comments, you are such an encouragement.
    Blessings hon, Nellie

    ReplyDelete