ABOUT

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

23 Years of Blessings

Good morning whimzies!
What a week it has been...sickness and the hustle and bustle of these past few days days have left me overwhelmed and kept me from my daily posts - I do apologize.  I miss my little online world of care-free things and friends, which has influenced me to arranging a different posting schedule for a while. I have had such exciting news this week that my time has to be devoted to preparing for my new adventure in the fall...
I have been accepted into graduate school for Speech Pathology.  In 2 more years I will be: 
Cassidy P. Adams, CCC-SLP :) 
 The Lord gave me such a surprise the week of my birthday and it couldn't have been better.  I was really worried about being accepted as there are only 25 seats in the program.  May I say that it is ONLY by the Lord that I received admission.  With God NOTHING is impossible.  I have been praying for a long time for God to direct my paths and help me to make the right decisions about what to do if I am not accepted.  The Lord answered my prayer:)  Thank you Jesus for all you do for me.

SO...what does this mean for me?  Study, Study, Study.
I will be taking on 15 hours of classes beginning August 22, 2011 as well as jumping into the clinical setting.

I will be posting once a week in all of the columns, instead of trying to post daily...I will try to make a post every Monday- maybe a small one on Friday's if I can squeeze it in.  Please remember me in your prayers as I begin this journey to complete my education.  I would appreciate it!

xoxo
Cassidy

P.S. I have been working on items for Radiance and will be sharing them soon!  Maybe Friday?  Keep a check!  We have several craft booths scheduled for this summer!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Cassidy,
    thanks for coming by today hon. so sorry to hear you had a virus, sure hope you are feeling much better by now.
    Congratulations on getting accepted to the school you were dreaming of!! The Lord is so good to us isn't He?? You have your work cut out for you, and will sure be praying for you. Guess you better enjoy these next few months
    before you get started, cause I know how hectic it can be. My hubby worked full time and went to school part time, when we were in the early years of our marriage, and both my children have worked and gone to school at the same time.
    Thankfully, they finished their educations before they got married, we highly encouraged that!
    Will you be able to just focus on your studies??
    Hope so!!
    Well Take Care hon, and good to hear from you!
    Do you draw all these adorable pictures???
    If so you are a very talented artist! Love them they are so cute.
    Have a great week ahead,
    blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea!!
    Happy birthday to you too! hope you had a good one.
    Guess I missed that or else I didn't and I forgot!
    That happens at my age!! lol

    Hope your next year will be loaded with blessings and wonderful opportunities for you.
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nellie! I always appreciate prayers :) I will probably be working at my mom's gym as I am now and subbing whenever I get the opportunity-so I will be a busy girl. I am trying to take it easy but I still feel like life is a whirl wind even when I am not in school :) Thank you for the birthday wishes! Have a blessed week!
    Cassidy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes I paint my little Radiance pup's! Thank you:) I love to draw and paint:)

    ReplyDelete