ABOUT

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love & Knits!

Good Morning!  I have an exciting discovery to share with you today!  Yesterday I ran across this adorable shop on etsy full of warm and cozy knits for this time of year and just had to share.  Not only are the winter goodies from "Love & Knit" handmade by a fashion designer in Istanbul, but they are unique in every way and reasonably priced.  Better yet?  Returning customers receive 10% when they come back to buy more!  My favorite is the burgundy and beige huge loop scarf...I love a big scarf!

Clockwise from Left: pink and grey beretburgundy huge loop scarfmy purple roses beaniehold me neckwarmer olive greenfingerless mittens pink cappucinobig gray cardigan,  ivy necklace scarfbeige huge loop scarfpink and gray scarf

Find more from Love & Knit here

Also check out how to get celebrity style for cheap in Embellishing Fancies...

No comments:

Post a Comment