ABOUT

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Have A Little Heart...

4 Days and counting until the day of love!
Hearts are every where this time of year, so I decided to include some of my favorite items to share with you that charmingly display the symbol that has so much meaning behind it's simplicity.  <3 <3 <3


Clockwise from left: sweetheart ringyc only frilly heart cookiesheart screenprintcrocheted heartsheart warming fuzzy felt locketBe MIne Valentine Sparkler Earringspersonalized hand carved heartlovebirds heart bowl handmade stonewarepinstriped brown pillow cover

Today in the Radiant World of Whimz:
-I am having to wait until the sunshine makes another appearance to finish my magical make this week, keep checking back -will hopefully have it posted this weekend!
-Greetings from NC :)
-Puppy love is in the air in My Fair Fido

Cassidy :)

3 comments:

  1. Morning Cassidy,
    what a Beautiful mosaic, very sweet and very very
    Valentine's ee! lol
    Hope you are doing well hon,
    and hope you have a Wonderful Valentine's Day!
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Again,,,,,,,
    Forgot to say thanks for coming by, and that is neat you read the prayer of Jabez book. I have prayed the prayer but never read the book, and God has and continues to increase my sphere of influence for him. I am sure the book is good, cause everything we have ever read from Bruce Wilkerson is great!
    Have a good one!
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning and thanks for visiting Nellie! I am glad you liked it! I am doing great and hope you are as well, you should pick up the book-it is one of the best I have read:)

    ReplyDelete