ABOUT

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday's Picture of the Week


 Next on my home to do list...Decorate our home office.  So yesterday I was browsing pictures for shelves and bookcases on etsy (my part anyway) ....and I found this photograph.  It's not only a beautiful shot but it touched me personally-put a huge smile on my face and made me think of my great dane, Zack.

Thanks to the BEAUTIFUL weather yesterday, Zack and I FINALLY got to take a walk yesterday.  He is honestly the best natured dog in the world, a gentle giant as they say.   I never had to worry about him growling or barking at other people passing by (as I do for my little pooch Penny).  He was a living and breathing "Precious Moments figurine" (Seriously!) with his big orange eyes staring up at me with excitement as we trotted through the spring-like weather.  We had such a great time and hopefully the weather will allow us to continue this weekend with our walks : )  I just couldn't help but have this as the picture of the week in honor of my Zacky.  And I don't think I can help making a purchase of this in the near future to sit on a shelf in our office either! 

2 comments:

  1. Morning Cassidy,
    Love that pic of you and your dog! So adorable,
    yes, that definitely needs to be in a frame.
    My dad had a great dane called Hercules and he was a sweet dog too, but have to say big dogs scare me, I am a lil dog person!! lol Oh, I like big dogs but only if they belong to someone else. lol
    Hope you have a great day hon,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nellie!
    Thanks for coming by:) I actually found this pic on etsy (I wish I had one of us like that!) But yes I know what you mean about big dogs...he is my first and he is such a sweetie. I love him! I love my little ones too though :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete