ABOUT

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Fair Fido: The Royal Wedding Has Gone to The Dogs

Good afternoon,
After a great day spent subbing the eighth grade, I am finally getting to do today's post... And we are taking my weekly furry friend post to a whole other level - A ROYAL level - as you were warned about TRWOW posts this week!  I couldn't help myself...

Kate Middleton West Highland Terrier.jpg
Even Princess Kate loves dogs

England's Royal Dogs: Kate-Middleton's dog, Otto, a cocker spaniel.
Isn't her Spaniel Otto a cutie?

Royal Wedding Dog Collar Kate and William
The poochies in England must be very excited...

The Queen's Royal Dogs: Happy Queen Elizabeth II and Corgis
The queen is greeted by Corgi's


Okay this might be a bit much...

Have a great day whimzies!  See you tomorrow :-)
xoxo Cassidy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassidy,
    what a cute post the TRWOW, just thinking it could be the TRBOWWOW too!! lol
    Those are some cute doggies, I love dog's too,
    mostly small dog's tho, bigger doggies scare me.
    I love them from afar!! Course, you have to know my dad had huge dogs like great danes and English Bull mastiff's, I call them more cattle than dogs, so I found them a big scary myself. I don't like something big enough to take a sizeable chunk out of me, if you know what I mean. lol

    Thanks for stopping in today, and yes, that was me and hubby in that wedding photo. I tried to download some cakes and wedded couples but had no luck, so had that pic easily accessible, so had to use it instead. It was 40 yrs. old on November 7th, 2010. So we been married a longgg
    time!! lol

    Thanks for this cute post, I can see you like
    Princess Kate as much as I do. She is just adorable.
    You have a good evening hon,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nellie,
    You look so beautiful! I love to look at wedding pictures...thanks for sharing:-) I am glad you liked the post, I am trying to keep with my "royal" theme so I couldn't resist! Have a blessed day!
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete